Table of Contents:
How Can I Prevent Liver Cancer?
Here are ways to reduce your risk of getting liver cancer:
- If you risk exposure to hepatitis, ask your doctor about getting immunized.
- Practice safe sex and avoid IV drug use.
- Drink alcohol only in moderation.
- If you work around chemicals linked to liver cancer, follow safety guidelines to avoid unnecessary contact.
- Before taking iron supplements, check with a doctor to make sure you really need them.
- Do not use anabolic steroids unless medically necessary.