Selangor citizens can schedule an appointment using the Selangkah mobile app to get their free booster shots.
Get Your Free Selvax COVID Booster Shot Through Appointments Now
Due to the overwhelming volume of requests, walk-ins for Selangor residents seeking their free Covid-19 booster vaccination doses under the Selvax Booster scheme will be discontinued.
Instead of that, Selangor citizens can schedule an appointment using the Selangkah mobile app to get their free booster shots. After choosing an appointment time through the app, users must provide the coupon code relevant to their selected Selcare facility, otherwise they may be charged for the vaccination. Those who have completed their booking successfully would also need to bring their confirmation receipt with them to their appointments.
An urgent announcement was issued after confusion caused when individuals attempted to reserve a time for a free booster dose using the Selangkah app but were instead requested to pay for the vaccination.
Source - The Edge Markets
The state government said on Dec 7 that it would provide free Sinovac booster shots to residents of Selangor, with a total of 157,000 Sinovac booster doses authorised for the Selvax vaccination programme for individuals who have completed their initial two Covid-19 vaccine doses.
The following is a simple tutorial on how to register your booster shot using the Selangkah app:
- Download and install the Selangkah App here: for ANDROID for iPHONE
- On the main screen of the Step App, press the “Selvax” button >> Self Booking >> Booster Dose.
- Provide your contact details.
- Verify using OTP
- Decide on the vaccination place and date.
- Enter the voucher code prior to completing the checkout process (!! This is a critical step!)
- Bring the receipt with you to the appointment.
- A complete list of Selcare clinics that are currently accepting new patients is accessible at https://selcareclinic.com/our-clinics
Your MySejahtera application will automatically update your vaccination status. Before leaving the facility, ensure that your MySJ status is updated.
Each clinic has a limited number of available slots. If you have missed an appointment, please reschedule.
Source – The Sun Daily